View from the nave to the altar of the 'new church' of St Peter's, Kennington Lane, Vauxhall. The church was built in 1864 on the site of Vauxhall Gardens to the design of John L.Pearson in the Italian Gothic style. Engraving from the Illustrated London News, dated 13th August 1864Ref: Press Cuttings Vol.6
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.