St. Peter's church in Leigham Court Road, Streatham. The Grade II* listed church was designed by Richard W. Drew and opened in 1870, with additions by George Fellowes Prynne in 1886/7. The parish extends across parts of West Norwood and Streatham. A Johns postcard.Ref: SP649
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.