ST PETER’S CHURCH, LEIGHAM COURT ROAD, STREATHAM HILL
St Peter's church in Leigham Court Road, Streatham was built in 1871 to the designs of Richard Drew with additions by George Fellowes Prynne in 1887. The church was the first in Streatham to have a memorial to Queen Victoria in May 1901. It is now Grade II* listed.Ref: SP3188/4
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.