Entrance to St Peter's Vicarage, 23 Old Town, Clapham. The ornate ironwork gates and railings date from the construction of the house in 1783. It was once known as Weimar House and run as a school by the Elliott sisters. One sister, Jemima, married Henry Deane, the Clapham photographer and chemist, in 1843. Photograph by M.D.Trace, dated March 1966.
#1951 - 1975 #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE #CLAPHAM #HOUSING #Photograph #STREET FURNITURE