Single Image Page

ST SAVIOUR’S CHURCH, LAMBERT ROAD, BRIXTON HILL

ST SAVIOUR’S CHURCH, LAMBERT ROAD, BRIXTON HILL

St Saviour's church on Lambert Road seen from a cleared site, awaiting redevelopment as Blenheim Gardens Estate. The church was designed by E.C. Robins to seat 900 and was consecrated in 1875. It closed as an Anglican church in 1976 and is now a New Testament Church of God.
Details
Collection:Department of Town Planning
Image type:Photograph
Artist:Newbery
Ref:08342
Identifier:LBL/DTP/UD/2/1/6/58
Date:c.1970

#1850 - 1875  #BRIXTON HILL  #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE  #Department of Town Planning  #HOUSING  #Photograph  #RELIGION 

Buy This Print

Buy This Print


Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map