Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

ST STEPHEN’S, ST STEPHEN’S TERRACE, SOUTH LAMBETH

St Stephen's church in South Lambeth was built in the late 1960s, replacing a Victorian church consecrated in 1861.Photograph by M.D.Trace, dated 31st October 1969.Ref: SP12/713/6.ST

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:
Image type:Photograph
Artist:
Ref:07483
Original ref:SP12/713/6 St
Date:1969

1951 - 1975BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREPhotographRELIGIONSOUTH LAMBETH

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map