View looking north along St Stephen's Terrace, South Lambeth towards St Stephen's church. The church was built in 1861, but demolished in 1967 and replaced by the present building. Copy print of a Johns postcard.Ref: SP1274
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.