Renumbering plan for St Stephen's Terrace, South Lambeth Road, incorporating Albert Terrace and St Stephens Crescent. Occupants include Charles Clouton, Edward Burbridge, Thomas Fisher, Sarah Barley, Charles Stein and Henry Wilson. Premises shown include St Stephen's church, the dispensary and the Vicarage (No.16).From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 15th March 1878.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/88
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.