Former stables built c.1795-1800 for No.31 South Side, or possibly the Thornton mansion. In the 20th century it was occupied by A & W Mingay, motor smiths, and in use by Ribbans Engineering Works when this photograph was taken. It has since been restored as a private residence and named Stable House.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/2/3/1/408
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.