Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

STANNARY STREET, KENNINGTON

Renumbering and renaming plan for Stannary Street, Kennington, formerly Queen Street. Premises shown include; The Alderman public house (George H Stubbs landlord), the London General Omnibus Company and tenements owned by John Greenwood. Occupants listed include: Samuel Hale, Betsy Stone, James Hickman, William R Glenister, Mary White, Henry Coleman, Anne Burrows, Henry Heard, William Hurles, Dr Taylor, Charles Plucklett, George Leavers, John Frost, Alfred Mayo, George Knott and Alfred Yarwood. From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 16th February 1883Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/385

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11829
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/385
Date:1883

1901 - 1925DrawingHOUSINGINNS AND PUBLIC HOUSESKENNINGTONROADS AND STREETSStreet Renumbering Files

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map