Statue on the south west end of Vauxhall Bridge by F.W.Pomeroy. The first Vauxhall bridge was built in 1816 and was replaced by the current one in 1906, which was designed by Sir Alexander Binnie. This bridge was the first iron bridge over the river Thames and also the first bridge in London to accommodate a tramway. Digital image courtesy of Penelope Gretton, 2005. Ref: SPd3949/15/26
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.