Spurgeon's Boys' Choir and Bellringers of 1920 with Mr. W. Partridge, Musical Instructor, Old Scholar, on the left and Rev. A. G. Parry, Chaplain, on the right. The choir and bell ringers went on tour and to other engagements to publicise the needs of the orphanage. Original image and copyright held by Spurgeon's Child Care Trust.Ref: IV/243/1-6, SPd 3533
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.