Spurgeon's Boys' Choir and Bellringers of 1934-35. Mr. Percy Hide, secretarial assistant, is on the left and Mr. W. Partridge, Musical Instructor, on the right. Both were Old Scholars. The choir and bell ringers went on tour and to other engagements to publicise the needs of the orphanage. Original image and copyright held by Spurgeon's Child Care Trust.Ref: IV/243/1-6, SPd 3534
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.