Spurgeon's Boys' Choir and Bellringers in September 1935. Mr. W. Partridge, Musical Instructor, is on the left and Mr. Percy Hide, secretarial assistant on the right. Both were Old Scholars. The choir and bell ringers went on tour and to other engagements to publicise the needs of the orphanage. Original image and copyright held by Spurgeon's Child Care Trust.Ref: IV/243/1-6, SPd 3535
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.