Spurgeon's Boys' Choir and Bellringers of 1936-37 taken in September 1936. Mr. Percy Hide, secretarial assistant is on the left and Mr. W. Partridge, Musical Instructor, on the right. Both were Old Scholars. The boys, from left to right, are:Back row (standing): Whitten, Hope, Martin, N. Jass, Long, Chaundery, AllenMiddle row (on chairs): Scott, Smythe, W. Dix, W. Wilson, L. Smith, J. SmithFront row (on ground): ??, Page, ??, Marks, L. Day, Spicer, Wright, ??, ??.The choir and bell ringers went on tour and to other engagements to publicise the needs of the orphanage. Original image and copyright held by Spurgeon's Child Care Trust.Ref: IV/243/1-6, SPd 3536
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.