Spurgeon's Boys' Choir and Bellringers of 1911 or 1912. Rev. V. J. Charlesworth, Head Master is on the right and Mr. W. Partridge, Musical Instructor, an Old Scholar, on the left. The choir and bell ringers went on tour and to other engagements to publicise the needs of the orphanage. Original image and copyright held by Spurgeon's Child Care Trust.Ref: IV/243/1-6, SPd 3532
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.