In 1935 Mr J. H. Thomas, an Old Scholar, set up the D. J. Thomas Memorial Fund to provide a model butchery plus funds to support any Old Scholar to establish themselves in the food trade. This view shows the Butcher's Shop with Mr Fox, boys' cook (at the mincing machine), with young Marks, Stammers and Battagilia. Original image and copyright held by Spurgeon's Child Care Trust.Ref: IV/243/1-6, SPd 3528
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.