Stockwell Orphanage was founded by Pastor C. H. Spurgeon and built from 1868-83 between Clapham Road and Stockwell Park Crescent. It later became known as Spurgeon's Homes. The dining-hall was enlarged and renamed the Spurgeon Memorial Hall in 1893. Photo-litho from the Building News, 12th April 1895.Ref: SP15/558/STO.3
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.