Interior of the Memorial Hall taken in about 1910. The Memorial Hall served as the boys' dining room as well an assembly hall in which Sunday worship was conducted for the whole orphanage. Original image and copyright held by Spurgeon's Child Care Trust.Ref: IV/243/1-6, SPd 3505
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.