Stockwell Orphanage was founded by Pastor C. H. Spurgeon and built from 1868-83 between Clapham Road and Stockwell Park Crescent. It later became known as Spurgeon's Homes.Engraving from 'Life of Pastor C.H. Spurgeon', c.1895.Ref: SP15/558/STO.2
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.