Stockwell Park House, formerly known as Angell's House, on Stockwell Common at the west end of Stockwell Park Walk. The Queen Anne house was the home of the Angell family and the 4-acre site included an Italian and a kitchen garden. It was demolished in 1882 to make way for Speenham and Benedict Roads.Print from watercolour by unknown artist, c.1850.
|Image type:||Copy Print|
#1850 - 1875 #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE #Copy Print #HOUSING #STOCKWELL