Renumbering plan for Stockwell Road showing Stockwell Green and incorporating Edmund's Terrace, Stanley Terrace, Kennington Terrace, Angel Place, Somerset Place (owned by Rev. Mr Angel), Queens Row, Robertson Place, Vine House (home of John Cleggett), Broomsgrove House and Fern Lodge owned by Louis Haghe. Public houses shown are the Rose & Crown, The Plough and the Queen's Head. No.57 is listed a the Girls' Industrial Home and No.105 as Collegiate School run by Mr John Wilkington Walker.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 31st May 1872.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/75
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.