Playground of Stockwell Primary School, Stockwell Road. The school was built for the London School Board at a cost of Â£8,416 to accommodate 828 children and opened on 13th August 1877. It was remodelled in 1902 by the architect T.J.Bailey.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/2/2/0/88
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.