Children gathered for a story-telling session in Agnes Riley Gardens, Poynders Road, Clapham Park. The gardens were a gift in 1937 to LCC by George Riley, who owned the land and lived in the adjacent property, Oakfield House. He died in 1942 and with the demolition of the mansion, the whole site was relandscaped as the park.From Public Relations Photographs.Ref: 2005/1/2 PR Photos
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.