Exterior of Streatham Hill Congregational Church on Brixton Hill. Plans by Edward Robins dated 13th July 1870, show the new 5,000 sq.ft. church was to be built by William Higgs on the site of the old Union Chapel. The graveyard was retained at the rear. The church was demolished and replaced with a smaller church in 1982.A Johns postcard.
#1901 - 1925 #BRIXTON HILL #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE #Johns #Photograph #RELIGION