Streatham High Road at the junction with Pinfold Road, seen on the right. The Tate Library, on the corner, was one of three funded by Sir Henry Tate, the Tate & Lyle sugar magnate, of Parkhill, Streatham. Designed by the architect Sydney R.Smith, it was opened by Sir Lyon Playfair M.P. in April 1891. Postcard, c.1905.Ref: SP24/170/HIG.21
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.