Streatham High Road, looking north towards the junction with Gleneagle Road on the left and Stanthorpe Road to the right. The Bedford Park Hotel on the right was built in 1882 but closed 2009. Streatham Methodist Church can be seen in the background, it suffered bomb damage in the war was subsequently replaced by a shop with offices and flats above.Copyright Francis Frith Collection
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.