View looking north along Streatham High Road with the White Lion public house on the left. he pub was rebuilt in 1895 by architects F.Gough & Co. The Tate library is the last building seen in the background on the right.Ref: PC Albums/ 24/170
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.