Entrance front of Streatham Academy (also known as Streatham School), one of the established older academies in Streatham. The school opened in 1785 in grounds facing Streatham Common on Streatham High Road and it is claimed that Lord Byron was an old boy, carving his initials on an outbuilding. It was demolished in 1925 and replaced by shops and flats.Watercolour by an unknown artist.Ref: LP24/71/STRA.1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.