Detail from a renumbering plan for Studley Road, Stockwell, incorporating Studley Villas, Sunderland Villas, Fairlight Villas, Stanley Terrace and Belmont Villas. Premises include a Wesleyan chapel. Occupiers include Mary Wyld, Eva D'Argent, Mary Hubbard, Gilbert Allum, Col. Richard Saunders and Dr Dodd.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 9th February 1866.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/204
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.