The summerhouse in Myatt's Fields, Brixton North. The park was opened in 1889 and built on 14 acres of land given to the Metropolitan Board of Works by William Minet. A bandstand, also built in the 1890s, still survives and the park was restored in 2008-09 with assistance from the Heritage Lottery Fund.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/2/2/14/8
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.