The Russell Street Sunday School, located in Russell Street, later Hillyard Street, was part of the Moffat Institute at Vauxhall. Social meetings and classes were held in these premises which also housed a small library, a Girl's Club, a Men's Club for the fathers of students and a Boot Club. Photograph from the Brixton Independent Church Year Book, 1896 (p.17)Ref: 16/713
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.