The new Surrey Masonic Hall in Camberwell New Road was dedicated by Lord Skelmersdale in July 1875. For commercial reasons, the hall soon became a venue for concerts, although it was still used for masonic meetings. Engraving after a Photo-litho by W. Griggs.Ref: Blanch Vol.5 p.167
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.