Tate Central Library and the Tate Gardens in Brixton. The library was donated to the public by Sir Henry Tate, the sugar magnate (Tate and Lyle), and opened by the Prince of Wales in 1893. The site of the gardens was originally used to pasture sheep until the late 1900s and was bought with a donation by Lady Tate in 1905. Dated 22nd September 1911.Ref: LP16/940
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.