Proposed Tea Gardens at the New Royalty Kinema, adjacent to Arodene Road, Brixton Hill. It was approved by the LCC for five years as a temporary structure and features included a stage for a band. The cinema began as Pyke's Circuit Cinematograph Theatre in 1910-11 and around 1920 it became the 'New Royalty Kinema', lasting until World War II.From Drainage Records, dated 25th October 1920.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/DRG/203
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.