Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

TELEPHONE MANUFACTURING COMPANY, MARTELL ROAD, WEST NORWOOD

The 1930s exterior of the Telephone Manufacturing Company's Hollingsworth Works in Martell Road, West Norwood. The works were opened in 1915 and TMC's products included telephones, switchboards, telegraph lines, electric clocks and ship's telephones. The building later became a depot for Lambeth Council.Ref: IV 280/

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:
Image type:Pen and Ink
Artist:
Ref:10210
Original ref:IV 280/1
Date:c.1935

1951 - 1975BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURECOMMERCE AND INDUSTRYPen and InkTRADEWEST NORWOOD

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map