TEMPORARY BUILDING, CHRIST CHURCH, GIPSY HILL, UPPER NORWOOD
Interior of the original Christ Church in Gipsy Hill, Upper Norwood, a temporary timber and iron structure that was replaced in 1867 by a more substantial stone church. From a glass lantern slide.Ref: 2008/20/87
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.