Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

THE BELL PUBLIC HOUSE, LAMBETH ROAD, LAMBETH

The Bell public house is first recorded in 1560, but was closed in 1958 and redeveloped as offices with flats above. View showing the frontage on Norfolk Row and the side elevation on Lambeth Road.Ref: SP12/608/BEL.1

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:
Image type:Photograph
Artist:Bedford Lemere & Co.
Ref:04711
Original ref:SP12/608/BEL.1
Date:1931

1926 - 1950BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREFOOD AND DRINKINNS AND PUBLIC HOUSESLAMBETHPhotograph

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map