The Bluebottle bar, on the corner of Westow Hill and Crystal Palace Parade, Upper Norwood. Formerly called the White Swan, it was rebuilt c.1875, but the top floor was removed following WWII bomb damage. Photographed on 5th March 2004. Digital image courtesy of Keith Holdaway, 2004.Ref: SPd 4029/6/Lam.3
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.