Photographed when it was awaiting redevelopment, The Cricketers public house takes it's name from the adjacent Oval cricket ground. The pub opened as the Clayton Arms pre-1826, was rebuilt in 1930s and renamed in 1966. Digital image courtesy of Penelope Gretton, 2004.Ref: SPd 3957/23/154
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.