The Dyce drinking water fountain designed by William Dyce, the pre-Raphaelite Streatham painter, was originally erected opposite St Leonard's church in 1862. The fountain was moved to its present position on Streatham Green in 1933. Ref: IV 148/1 p37
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.