Single Image Page

THE ELMS, CLAPHAM COMMON NORTH SIDE, CLAPHAM

THE ELMS, CLAPHAM COMMON NORTH SIDE, CLAPHAM

The Elms (now No.29) Clapham Common North Side, was built in 1754 and became the home of banker Robert Barclay (1758-1816) until his death. From 1853 it was lived in by the architect Sir Charles Barry (1795-1860), best known for the Houses of Parliament. The Elms was bought by The Hostel of God in 1900 for use as a hospice and was renamed in the 1980s as Trinity Hospice.Scan of a negative from the Clapham Antiquarian Society
Details
Collection:Clapham Antiquarian Society
Image type:Photograph
Artist:
Ref:08259
Identifier:1987/6/136 (NG)
Date:c.1910

#1926 - 1950  #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE  #CLAPHAM  #Clapham Antiquarian Society  #HOUSING  #Photograph 

Buy This Print

Buy This Print


Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map

.