The Feathers Tavern at Cuper's Bridge, Lambeth (now Waterloo). Adjacent on the left is a chandler's shop. The tavern was first recorded in 1760, but was rebuilt when Waterloo Bridge was constructed immediately behind these buildings. It closed in 1951 and was demolished.Coloured engraving by B. Howlett after a drawing by H. de Curt. Published 1st January 1825 by Robert Wilkinson.Ref: LP12/608/FEA.1b
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.