The garden of The Firs in Rectory Grove, Clapham, home of H. Hopley White, a noted lawyer and amateur artist. Captain Robert Hudson, master of an East Indiaman also lived here, dying in 1817. The Firs was demolished c.1860 to build Fitzwilliam Road.Watercolour, probably by H. Hopley White, dated 1842.
|Collection:||Clapham Antiquarian Society|
|Image type:||Watercolour Painting|
#-Before 1850 #CLAPHAM #Clapham Antiquarian Society #OPEN SPACES #Watercolour Painting