THE LAMBETH WALK PUBLIC HOUSE, 17 LAMBETH ROAD, LAMBETH
Lambeth Walk public house at the junction with Lambeth Road. The pub dates back to the early 19th century and was known as the Mason's Arms. It was rebuilt c.1890 and renamed in 1951, but closed c.2010 and has since been converted into apartments.Ref: SP12/608/LAM.1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.