The Paxton public house in Gipsy Road, West Norwood, was named after Sir Joseph Paxton, architect and builder of the nearby Crystal Palace and built c.1855. Photographed on 30th July 2004. Digital image courtesy of Keith Holdaway, 2004.Ref: SPd 4029/8/Lam.163
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.