Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

THE ROEBUCK, 293 KENNINGTON LANE, KENNINGTON

The Roebuck public house on the corner of Kennington Road and Kennington Lane was rebuilt in 1877 and is currently known as The Dog House.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/2/3/1/710

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Conservation Area Photographs
Image type:Photograph
Artist:
Ref:09940
Original ref:LBL/DTP/UD2/3/1/710
Date:c.1973

1951 - 1975BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREConservation Area PhotographsFOOD AND DRINKKENNINGTONPhotographSTREET FURNITURE

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map