'The New Weir Hospital', Weir Road, previously Grove Road. Also known as The Wandsworth War Memorial Maternity Home and The Red Cross Hospital. Built in 1913, it was demolished in 1988 and replaced by housing. Illustration from the Streatham Red Book and Almanack, an Official Guide and Directory, 1913.Ref: 24/52/p.50
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.