A plan showing Thomas Place, West Norwood (now Waylett Place), owned by Mrs Thomas. Premises include a soap factory and Mr J Adam's stable yard off 174 Norwood Road.
From Apportionment Files dated 1886. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1876 - 1900 #Drawing #HOUSING #WEST NORWOOD