A plan of Thorne, Riverhall & Camelia Streets in South Lambeth. Premises include; The Lord Palmerston (George Garratt as proprietor) and Nottingham Castle public houses, an oil shop owned by James Rood and barber's shop owned by Thomas Shepherd.. Owners listed include C Batting, Robert Orris, James Cant and William Chandler.
From Apportionment Files. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1850 - 1875 #Drawing #SHOPS AND SHOPPING #SOUTH LAMBETH